This consent you give to TEREZIA COMPANY s.r.o. is consent with sending newsletters and with processing of your personal data for the purposes of sending newsletters.
You can withdraw this consent at any time and no newsletters will then be sent to you.
This consent has been granted in compliance with personal data protection regulations, i.a. in compliance with Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”) and with consumer protection legal regulations (concerning sending of newsletters).
Identification and contact data of personal data controller
1. Your personal data controller is TEREZIA COMPANY s.r.o., Identification No. (IČO): 27251659, with its registered office at Na návrší 997/14, Michle, Prague 4, postal code 141 00, entered in the Companies Register administered by the Municipal Court in Prague under file No. C 107724, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: (+420) 261 221 277 (hereinafter the “Controller”).
Legal base and purpose of personal data processing
2. The legal base of the processing of your personal data is your consent hereby given to the Controller pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of GDPR.
3. It is not mandatory or required by law to give the above-mentioned consent and such consent does not constitute a condition for concluding an agreement with TEREZIA COMPANY. It is a condition for sending newsletters, including bargain sale offers, information on new goods, etc.
4. The purpose of the processing of your personal data is sending newsletters to you by the Controller.
Personal data categories and period for which such data are saved
5. On the basis of the above-mentioned consent, the Controller only processes your e-mail address as personal data.
6. The period for which your personal data will be saved by the Controller is the period until your consent is revoked.
Personal data recipients
7. If you give your consent through the Internet, further recipients of your personal data processed on the basis of such consent are the persons providing webhosting services and the website administration for TEREZIA COMPANY.
Data subject’s rights
8. You are entitled to revoke at any time your consent with the processing of your personal data and sending newsletters given to TEREZIA COMPANY. This, however, shall be without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data before revoking your consent and the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data on the basis of legal grounds other than the consent. You may revoke your consent with the processing of your personal data and sending newsletters by sending an e-mail referring to “Revocation of consent – Newsletter” to email@example.com.
9. Under the conditions set forth by GDPR, you are entitled to request that the Controller provides you with access to your personal data, to request right to correct or delete your personal data, restriction of the processing of your data and right to transferability of your personal data.
10. Should you believe that the processing of your personal data breached or breaches GDPR, you are inter alia entitled to lodge a complaint at a supervisory body, i.e. at the Personal Data Protection Office (www.uoou.cz).
11. Specification of the rights of personal data subjects can be found in the Information on Personal Data Processing on website www.terezia.eu.